My Dinner Menu Plan for 1/17 - 1/28, 2011 (and an update)

I'm doing this mostly for my own benefit, in case I lose my menu paper hehe.  I should also write it on my calendar, and I will do that later tonight or tomorrow unless I forget.


Of course this all depends on whether we get our truck out of the shop early enough Monday. Going to be a busy day, have bills to pay, 3 grocery stores to go to, prescriptions to fill, a bookshelf to buy and put together, and we have to load up the dryer into the truck (hopefully!) and take it to the repair guy.  OH!  And we have a laundry room to add a new shelf to including cutting the shelf and braces to fit and drilling holes for the screws etc (Hubby seriously HATES DIY stuff - so if your hubby likes using power tools, count your blessings!!)  Wow, I'm tired just thinking about it.  I would say we could split up and get the bookshelf early so he can put it together and do the laundry shelf... but I know better. We'll have to do it all together.  Y'all PLEASE pray our truck gets fixed early and CHEAPLY.  I know it's a silly prayer, but if you can stick in there between the important ones, that'd be great!


Oh yeah and I did my fridge freezer cleaning and organizing today (well... there's 2 things in it HAH).. and Hubby came home from work, opened it, closed it and shrieked.  He said someone took our freezer and replaced it with a new bigger clean one. LOL (It's the same size of course, but looks bigger cause I got rid of tons of stuff).  I still have to do the deep freezer.


So, without further ado,.. our menu!  :P


Monday 1/17: Cashew chicken and rice (My and Faelyn's fave)


Tuesday 1/18: Spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread


Wednesday 1/19: Sloppy Joes, mashed potatoes, greens


Thursday  1/20: Meatloaf, mac & cheese, green beans (Zoe and MIL's fave)


Friday 1/21: Mushroom Noodle Casserole Bake


Saturday 1/22: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo


Sunday 1/23: Turkey Enchiladas, refried beans, Mexican rice (Hubby and Rhiannon's fave)


Monday 1/24: Zippy chicken stirfry (my 2nd fave)


Tuesday 1/25: Spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread


Wednesday 1/26: Ground turkey and vegetable soup, corn bread


Thursday 1/27: Pierogies and chicken in cream sauce with broccoli (instead of peas) (Hubby's 2nd fave)


Friday 1/28: Chili, potato wedges, greens

Comments