New Comments Form!

I've gotten quite a bit of feedback about the comments form on my blog.  The Google+ comment thing was just awful!  So, after some old fashioned Internet searching and HTML editing, I think I finally got rid of it, and have gone back to the IntenseDebate comment form. It should be much easier to use.  Please let me know via email if you can't access it.  pattyann.campbell@gmail.com

I actually prefer how Disqus looks, but if I go back to IntenseDebate, then all the old comments from like 2011 through like last year should reappear.  I don't know why I would care, but it's nice to see those old comments nonetheless .

I hate that it ended up removing my more recent comments.  But hopefully this should just make everything easier going forward, and I should get notified when someone comments.  The Google+ one didn't even do that.  So if you commented on my blog recently and I didn't reply, I am sorry! 

I was going to do a blog post about life and the menu and how that's all going, but I got inspired the last couple of days to do more stuff around the house.  I even forgot I was going to go shopping today! Who forgets to go shopping for clothes!?  So, we're going to go Saturday, before the kiddo graduates from the local Teen Farm Learning program they've been in since 6th grade. She's not been really into the group over the last year due to some emotional issues, and she just didn't have the same interest in it that her sisters did.  But that's okay.  Not everyone will like the same things. But it's now officially time to move on.

Anyway, as I was saying, I was too busy to go out, because we've been making these meals which take some time to make, and I got all my dishes washed, (HALLELUJAH!), cleaned up my kitchen, then made two pans of baked oatmeal. One got baked and the other is soaking to be baked and frozen tomorrow. I prepped the rest of the veggies in the fridge that I hadn't gotten to before.  So, all the carrots are not carrot sticks. The spinach is in a bigger container to keep it from going bad as quickly. I made a big salad with a bunch of stuff. I chopped up two cucumbers, and one was going bad, so I saved about half of it at least.    I chopped up some celery and then made celery sticks from the rest and put in a baggie.  I had one lone can of canned chicken in the pantry from a while back, so I made chicken salad, which is really good!  Hubby took a big bowl of leftovers to work with him and had baked oatmeal and an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast.  I also cleaned up after all of that and all the dishes are clean again. I even washed and dried both of his pairs of work pants and a bunch of his work shirts.  For someone who barely even got out of bed the last 2 months, I am super stoked!

The insomnia has made a reappearance though, probably due to having such a manic past couple of days. Time for some melatonin!

We got some pretty good-ish news in the mail too. I mean at least it wasn't bad news, so that's always good. I'll try to remember to blog about that and all the other stuff going on asap. 

Have a great weekend y'all!  I work on Friday nights now, so I have that to look forward to  (hah), but I'm off Saturday, and we have a big day planned of course, and we're headed back to church on Sunday.  So, I'll see you back here soon!

Patty

Comments