Carving Pumpkins

 


A few days after we'd visited the pumpkin patch, Christopher and Zoe got to work on carving our pumpkins. We let Zoe pick one, and she chose the big orange one, so Christopher did the striped gourd. 


I'll just let the pictures tell most of the story...




Zoe said she didn't mean to make him look so worried LOL!

Isn't it cute?! 


  




A day or two later, Corina (my oldest daughter who lives down the road from me) and her husband Nathan carved their pumpkins. Apparently Nathan had never carved a jack-o-lantern before. His family never really celebrated Halloween.  That's so sad. It's such a huge holiday in our family! 




He looked like he was having a lot of fun too. Happy for him! 

They turned out to great!!




That evening, we had the most amazing sunset as well. Beautiful!!


I hope you all got to carve a jack-o-lantern this year and have a great holiday! Check back soon, and I'll show scenes from the Halloween party.

Have a great day!



If you'd like to support this blog, please click on any ad, if you'd like. Thanks! 

Comments

  1. I love Zoe's pumpkin, it was cute. All the pumpkins were amazing, was that Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah it was hard to toss them after Halloween. Yea it is Oogie Boogie :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Good to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all the carvings are great but I especially like the gourd! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every one. Thanks for coming by my site and reading my ramblings. I hope you have a wonderful day! -Patty