Family Halloween Party 2021

 A little catching up...  A few things have happened that were worthy of blogging about I supposed...



First of all, a few weeks ago (don't recall if I said this yet or not), two of our kids got hired at separate libraries on the same day! Rhiannon has her bachelors degree from Maryville College and a Masters from UT in Information Science, and is now the Children's Programmer for a nearby county's public libraries.  And Ducky who got his Political Science degree from Tusculum University, is now the Circulation Desk Coordinator at the University's library.

Ducky standing outside his new job when we went to take him dinner one night recently.


His name on the door to his office! 


I don't have any photos of Rhiannon at her job, or I'd certainly add them here. 

So, also recently, we had the Halloween party at Rhiannon and Joe's house. Joe is home to stay now, by the way.  He had been working in D.C and living there in a small apartment attached to someone's home while Rhiannon was living in their home here in Tennessee and finishing her Masters degree. But he finally was able to make the move back here and is going to school to finish his degree while Rhiannon works full time at the libraries. He's also doing some Twitch streaming to make a little extra income as well, and hopefully that will take off for him soon. 

The party was nice. We carved pumpkins and had good food and chatted. 


I loved Ducky's costume!

Corina and Nathan

Christopher

Ducky making his costume







Corina and Rhiannon




Ducky's full costume





I just thought this photo was so funny.

Rhiannon made such a beautiful cake too!




Okay, I'm just gonna post this. Its been in a tab on my laptop for weeks.  Have a great day y'all!

be back soon!


Comments

  1. Congrats to Rhiannon and Ducky on the new jobs. It looks like you all had a wonderful Halloween. That cake is very pretty, Rhiannon did a good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every one. Thanks for coming by my site and reading my ramblings. I hope you have a wonderful day! -Patty