Menu for the next week and a half.

Here is the dinner menu for this week through the 30th.

Saturday (tonight):
Soft tacos with the fixin's, refried beans, sour cream, chips, salsa and queso. (Since I'm going out with some lady friends to an Arbonne party, Christopher is having the guys over to play cribbage and other games. )

Sunday: (Father's Day)
Crockpot roast beef with potatoes, carrot and onions

Monday:
Turkey Spinach Enchiladas, salad and refried beans.

Tuesday:
Crockpot Chicken and veggies with brown rice.

Wednesday:
Chili, Fries, Corn and Cornbread

Thursday:
Chicken Pizzas

Friday:
Sloppy Joes with Mashed potatoes and green beans

Saturday:
Chicken and Turkey Soup with cornbread

Sunday:
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings with peas and rolls

Monday:
Spaghetti with whole wheat noodles and green beans

Tuesday:
Chicken Pizzas

Lots of chicken recipes this time, some using leftovers, like the pizzas and soup. Also a lot of home baked goods like the pizza crusts, dumplings (not really baked though), rolls, Sloppy Joes bread.

I also currently have 2 quarts of kefir brewing. I'm really starting to crave the stuff. The kids will drink it if it's really sweet. Hopefully I can wean them off so much sweetener after a while.

I also have a sourdough starter going. It should be ready in 8 days.

I just used the last of my home made yogurt to make more whey and cream cheese.

I've got get going to this Arbonne party. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comments