Almost normal.

Feeling much better today. I can't say normal, because I don't think I've ever been normal ;)

I decided when I got up that I would do my morning routine, no matter what. I did, and I feel much better for it. I even hung clothes on the line, just in time for it to start raining and had to take them all down again. Of course, 20 minutes later hte sun was out again so out I went. I hung them up again. There is no way I'd have done that yesterday, so I'm hoping I just had that one bad day and I'll be ok for a while.

I realized I hadn't posted any pics of the china cabinet after I moved it.




Pardon the Spongebob in the photo. My kids were watching TV.

I know it doesn't seem like much of a move. I moved the book shelf to the other side of the TV and moved the china cabinet to the other side of the buffet, but in my mind it all makes more sense. Besides, now you can SEE the stuff in my china cabinet from the dining table.

My next endeavor is getting the buffet cleared off. I mentioned this to hubby and he said he'd been looking at another china cabinet he wanted to get me for our anniversary. Isn't he amazing!? I guess it would go back where the current china cabinet used to sit, but that's OK. At least I'd be able to use my buffet to serve food when we have people over. We've had two dinner parties recently, and had like a 2'x2' counterspace to put everything. It was awful.

Ok, Hubby will be home soon, better get dinner started!

have a great day y'all!

Comments