Because I'm a Follower.

Seriously today is one of those days when I simply cannot function normally. Hormones are raging through my body. I shudder to think what I'd be like if I weren't using the progesterone cream... Hopefully I will be back to normal in 3-5 days SIGH.

And so... a meme!

What is your current obsession? Being the best Proverbs 31 wife I can be (I wonder how they dealt with PMS?) and getting rid of these ants that have invaded my house!

What is your weirdest obsession? I can't deal with being the passenger in a vehicle. Thankfully hubby hates to drive, so it works out 99% of the time.

Recall a fond childhood memory? Swimming in the creek at my Granny's farm, or just walking along the creek bank and listening to the jar flies. The sound still means summer and childhood to me.

What’s for dinner? Umm tonight, it's "Fend For Yourself" night. We have a huge jar of beef/veggie soup my sister gave us from her bistro and there's chicken in the crockpot in the fridge, tortillas, bread, etc. They can find food if they need it. I did however bake brownies...

What would you eat for your last meal? My meatloaf, spinach enchiladas, and cashew chicken, Victoria's Filet from Outback with a fresh salad with lots of cucumbers. To drink: Iced chai latte and diet cherry Pepsi. For dessert: Hot syrup steamed pudding with LOTS of custard. And a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under (from Outback Steakhouse) Hey if it's my last meal whynot??

What’s the last thing you bought? Hmm, let's see... sugar, eggs, margarine, dried beans, and a few other things at the market.

What are you listening to right now? The sound of the TV barely audible through the door, my kids talking to each other in nthe living room, Can't make out what they're saying - sounds like mostly singing commercial jingles. And the sound of IMs from work and a friend of mine.

What do you think of the person who tagged you? Well I wasn't tagged. I stole this from another blog. *gasp* It's an awesome blog though. She's cool.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Depends. If I still had to work to pay other bills, then I have to stay in the US for my job, so definitely Charleston SC or Savannah GA. If I had money to burn as well, then I would love to live in London.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A beach on the west coast and watch the sun set.

Which language do you want to learn? Spanish, so I can talk to my neighbors...

What’s your favorite quote (right now)?
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" - author unknown

What is your favorite color? Right now it's Wheatgrass by Valspar cause that's what's going on my living room and kitchen walls!!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? My jeans.

What is your dream job? To be honest, I have it. I work from home on my computer with a fabulous team of co workers working for the company that makes the hobby games my family and friends love to play.

What’s your favorite magazine? Southern Lady or Southern Living- I can dream.

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Awesome lunchboxes for all my kids for school. One wants a Vera Bradley. SIGH.

Describe your personal style? Eclectic? Bohemian? No, those are way cooler than I actually am. I'm more of a disheveled mess. Is that a style?

What are you going to do after this? Get back to work >_>

What are your favorite films? Something's Gotta Give, Calendar Girls, Kate & Leopold, Mamma Mia

What’s your favorite fruit? Sweet black plums, or blackberries if berries count.

What inspires you? My Mom, my husband's grandparents, people struggling with horrible things and still finding peace from God.

Your favorite books? I really love the Teashop Mysteries by Laura Childs I love reading about Charleston and living that life.

Do you collect anything? Anything for my dining table. I love getting things like a set of 4 glass dessert cups from someone's yard sale and mixing and matching them on the dining table with old and new pieces. I just got a huge set of gorgeous china including serving pieces for $32 It was a steal!

Any advice that’s come from bitter experience? DO NOT MAX OUT CREDIT CARDS ON CRAP YOU DO NOT NEED!!! It leads to a spiraling black pit of despair.

What makes you follow a blog? Witty writing, great photos, someone I can relate to or learn from.

For the Tag, you’re it! If you actually read this, consider yourself tagged!

-Patty

Comments