Feeling Yucky

I didn't want to get out of bed today. I knew we had to go to my hometown an hour away and feed my MIL's animals, but at least Hubby was off work and could go with us. But something wasn't quite right. I felt sluggish. I figured it was just overdoing it with furniture moving and go on with the day.

We stopped at my sister's cafe and had lunch. She never lets us pay, so free food that's amazing as well is always a great reason to go home. But even while I was there, I was feeling kind of poorly. My tummy started doing flops.

The drive home after feeding the animals was kind of icky. When we got back to town we got a few things we needed from the store and came home, By then all I wanted to do was sleep. I took a vitamin and made myself do laundry and unload the dishwasher, but I can feel it really setting in now. Some kind of virus I imagine, but where did I get it? Hubby may be a carrier. He's around hundreds of people all day. He probably caught something and just hasn't come down with it yet or something. Who knows.

I do know I can NOT get sick. My house is not to the point that it will run on autopilot, and my girls absolutely do not lend a hand to help out. Unfortunately I cannot go take a nap and try to knock this bug. I have to log into work in 10 minutes. I hope we're not short handed tonight, I may end up leaving halfway through work.

Ugggghhhhh I feel yucky.

UPDATE: I wanted to let you all know, Hubby did give me a big hug and tell me he loved me so much. It was kind of an out-of-place spontaneous hug, so I asked him what was up. He said he was thankful for me putting up with him all these years.
Is he not adorable? LOL I never can stay mad at him.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every one. Thanks for coming by my site and reading my ramblings. I hope you have a wonderful day! -Patty