Babysteps Day 3

Today was my Day 3 in Flylady's 31 Babysteps.

I admit, I did not get dressed and put on my shoes as soon as I got up today. Also, I did not get up as early as I should have. But I did eventually get dressed, complete with socks and my lace up KSwiss.

Today was my day off, and I pretty much wasted it doing a whole not of nothing. When hubby got home after 5, we went to Lowes and got the miter box, and also went ahead and got a door for our oldest's room. When we moved in, the two girls' bedrooms had no doors. They've just had curtains since we got here. So, her fiance worked on getting the door hung (it didn't fit exactly, so needed a little trimming, but it's up now and looks good.

I made dinner, then hubby and I sat and watched the CMA awards from 8pm til 11pm. I can't remember the last time I sat and watched prime time TV with him like that. It was weird. I've worked nights for 2 1/2 years, so pretty strange switching it up now.

Tomorrow I work 10:45am til 7:15pm and my MIL is coming for Family Dinner Night. I'm putting a pork roast in the huge crock pot and letting it cook all day while I work. I thought I'd get to sleep til like 9am, but I realized I have to get Zoe off to school at 7am. I know I'll need to stay up after that, cause if I go back to sleep, I'll never wake up for work. I sleep right through alarm clocks.

So, even though it's barely time for my normal lunch break, I am off to bed. Good thing my eyes are all puffy from watching Taylor Swift win all those CMAs tonight. It was so emotional! Anyway, my eyes are all red and it will be good to go close them for a while. maybe I'll actually get some sleep.

Oh, and I'm going to go shine my sink real quick first!

Comments