I Want This!

I have moved my desk and I LOVE IT HERE! I'll take pics of how it all looks now and post about it soon.

Today's post however is about how I have ALWAYS wanted a KitchenAid Mixer, since as early as I can remember... well as a married woman of course. I don't think I really *wanted* one when I was 10, but maybe I did!

THIS is the one I want.


It's called Pistachio. I just LOVE the color. It really goes nicely with my kitchen colors and my future collection of Jadeite that I will someday also have.
Well, I do have mt first piece of the collection!



So, what would I do with a pistachio KitchenAid? Make bread!!!!! The one thing really holding me back from making home made whole wheat bread for the family is the kneading and sticky goopy mess. I don't know why. I loved getting messy as a kid, but now, no so much. And I'm lazy. If the mixer will do it for me, than YAY!

So, just wanted to share that with everyone. See ya!

Comments

  1. I love the color
    I've been wanting for a while also but they are crazy expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that mixer is so nice! Just think of the endless possibilities of things you could make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not a matter of want, Patty, it is a matter of need. You need a KA mixer. I have had mine since I was twenty years of age ( I bought it for myself for my birthday)...yes, that means I have had it for 27 years! Yikes! I use it a lot and I use it on tough items like bread and cake decorating frosting. My kitchen would be less without it. I love the color you have picked out. Mine is the cobalt blue. If ever I needed another it might have to be red, or pink, or turquoise! There are now so many choices! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally like how you think Kelly! I NEED a Kitchen Aid ;) Now to tell the Hubs. :) Oooh I do have a birthday coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh yes! Orignally I wanted red but were going green in my kitchen and that is EXACTLY the color i want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every one. Thanks for coming by my site and reading my ramblings. I hope you have a wonderful day! -Patty