My Little Ladybug

I wanted to say how incredibly proud I am of my youngest daughter, Zoe. She's the littlest in a house full of 6 people and sometimes gets lost in the shuffle and doesn't get a lot of attention. However, she's a STAR!! She really stole the show in her 1st grade musical "BUGZ", and I wanted to post a short video from it and show y'all how adorable and talented she is.

She's the one on the left in the ponytail.



She had a solo speaking part too I didn't get on video, but we bought the DVD the teachers made. If I can figure out how to put just her part up, I'll post it too. She's seriously a natural. She had perfect timing and made eye contact and knew her lines and can dance and sing. **PROUD!!** :D

Comments

  1. How cute! I know she is going to love looking back at that video when she is older.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every one. Thanks for coming by my site and reading my ramblings. I hope you have a wonderful day! -Patty