Guess I overdid it?

I'm guessing that getting into a different sleep routine while Hubby was gone last week, then not getting much of any sleep this weekend after he got home, and then having to stay up all day Monday and run errands and then work... it all finally caught up with me.  Last night I actually had to call into work sick (and yeah I work from home - even in my PJs).  No matter how easy my commute is (about 10 steps from my bed), it's still impossible to work when sleep deprived and suffering from the head cold of the century.  Actually now I think it's a nasty sinus infection. I slept for a little while, but my body is really so screwed up now, it honestly doesn't know when it should be sleeping (like I should be asleep now and am going back to bed in a sec). I think I may have gotten 4 hours of sleep total in the last 16 hours or so.

What really upsets me is that I was so out of it, that Hubby ended up having to make dinner last night. I didn't want him to have to do anything around the house anymore, but I guess this was a lesson in how things don't have to be all or nothing.  I still hope to get things running smoothly and let him not do much of anything... but then I always was a daydreamer.  It's going to take work, and me getting well.

Today I have to pick up Rhiannon and a friend from school after chorus practice at 4:30ish, so I just took Hubby to work at 9am, then stayed and had breakfast in the store's cafe. Did a little grocery shopping and now I'm home again, unable to sleep.

Going to go try to take a nap. Maybe I can even talk my oldest into picking up her sister... if she comes back from class anyway.

Hope you all have a great day and stay well!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I read every one. Thanks for coming by my site and reading my ramblings. I hope you have a wonderful day! -Patty