I'm still around

Hello all!  I want to thank everyone for being awesome!  I have gotten such great comments and emails asking how I am and saying they missed my posts.  Y'all have no idea how awesome that is.  Thank so much!

I have been sick and my sleep schedule got all screwed up. It started with a day of jury duty that lasted from 8:45am til 9:30pm and then had to go back at 8:30 the next morning. I ended up catching some nasty bug that day as well, which my husband and I have been giving each other back and forth for the last 2 weeks.

I can't get enough sleep during the day due to coughing and not being able to breathe, so I fall sleep right after work, so it's all messed up.

Now I mainly just have the cough which is nagging and does wake me up still, so hoping that goes away soon.

We ripped up the carpet in the living room a while back and I meant to post pics of it and the vinyl planks we're putting down as we can afford them.  Living with plywood floors in the meantime. The carpet was so nasty. Anyway, can't find my camera, so no pics.

My house went all to hell while I was sick, but I got it back in order the one day I felt better before I got sick again.  But now it's trashed again. I did manage to pay bills and go grocery shopping on a good day before the cough really set in. Oh and I got the battery replaced in the Explorer so I don't get stranded any more.  It's nice to have at least one reliable vehicle finally!

My 20th wedding anniversary is October 19 and we have no idea what we really want to do.  I just hope we're both well by then at this point.

I hope y'all are doing well and I really hope none of you get this creeping crud virus thing going around. ICK!

I'll post again when I feel up to it.  Thanks again for being such wonderful readers!!

Patty