A great deal I wanted to pass along

I'd feel bad if I didn't tell someone else about this. I read about it first on www.frugallivingandhavingfun.com .

This week at CVS, they have a Craig 4.3 inch Music and Movie player with touch screen display (kind of like a mini tablet made for just playing music and videos) on sale for $49.99 with a $10 cash card back with purchase.. EXCEPT  they're actually scanning (and were actually signed at) $9.99!!  There's a limit of 2, and I did try to buy 3 but it wouldn't give me 3 cash cards, so I put the 3rd back (though 9.99 for it is awesome and should have kept it for the elephant gift exchange).  And now I have 2 $10 CVS cash cards, so basically they netted out as being free. Not too shabby for a media player that's originally $70 :)))

So, go to your CVS and check it out!
It did actually work for me and I left the store totally not believing it worked LOL!

Patty