I've lost 7 lbs total now!

That may not sound like a lot, but it is when I've worked this hard for it and I know I won't let it go back on without a fight.

I've cut calories back to 1000-1200 a day instead of 1200-1500.  It seems to have really been the push it needed.  I lost over 2 lbs when I got on the scales this morning from my last weigh in. Also today, I fnally managed to do the entire Week 1 workout from losebellyfat.com so I am super proud of that.

Christopher noticed my thighs were smaller when I walked to the laundry room to get a pair of jeans. When he hugged me, there's space now behind me for his arms to move around LOL.  That's thanks to us both losing tummy fat!

He's seriously changed into like a new man!  He did the programmed workout on the treadmill last night. He's showering every morning even when he has to be to work at 6am (instead of just taking a bath the night before).  He trims his beard and shaves, does his hair with a smoothing serum, wears cologne, picks snazzy clothes to wear. And today...  I packed his lunch bag with his two slim fast shakes (one for breakfast since it's early), plus a small salad and some grapes and his tea.  He took the shakes out and said he didn't need food... Wow, who are you and what did you do with my husband? So, I gave the grapes to Faelyn and the salad to Rhiannon and let R take his lunchbag and tea thermos to school.

I love when he has self confidence.  He really is a different person, a happier person who walks tall and smiles.  I like that.