Unbelievable, two workouts in one day?

I woke up today around 2:15 when Corina came over to practice on the Glee Karaoke. I wasn't really hungry yet, so I got dressed to my walking shoes and got on the treadmill.  I did a moderate pace, about the gait I have when I walk outside, and in 30 minutes I went just over 1 mile. Not as good as my last time on the treadmill, but better than nothing.

Tonight, works been a bit slow, so I've been reading the forums on the FatSecret site and found a thread about losing belly fat which really interested me since I have this hump of a belly that make me look about 7 months pregnant (at least).  Most replies seemed to point to something called HIIT, so I googled.  It stands for High Intensity Interval Training. That sounded scary, but I *DO* want to lose it, and I know I have to work at it. I found an amazing site.  I kept thinking I was going to find where I'd have to pay, but I never did. So far so good and it's free.  Only thing I've seen I might need to pay for is the MP3 music that goes along with the workout if I want to get it, but it's not required.  Week one MP3 is free and I listened for a bit and it sounds a lot like some of my current workout music and the trainer's voice comes on and tell you how long til the interval is and then how long til it's over and how many more to go.  Pretty cool really.  There's lots of articles on the site, and even videos which he goes through using the site step by step...  in fact I'm stoked about it, and I'm going to try to do the Week 1 HIIT after work tonight!  Since Christopher isn't home, I can listen to my MP3 and run the treadmill without fear of waking him.

The site is http://www.losebellyfatworkout.com/   and yes it really is free.  Very cool.

I'll let you know how I do... if I don't kill myself LOL.