My husband's article has been posted!

Hello folks!  Recently I posted that my husband was approved to start writing a column for a fansite for the game we play (which is published by the company I work for actually - we're a gamer family). He's got a 4 article trial period, one per week. If it's popular and gets a lot of comments and views, then it'll become a permanent column and he'll get paid!

So, here's the link.  http://www.enworld.org/forum/news/330555-3g-games-games-games.html

He goes by Southern Oracle.

It's mainly him talking about his background as a gamer and how he got me into it and then our kids, and how much fun we all have together. Next week his article will be all about the girls in his life who game, so me and his daughters. So, I guess it's kind of like a blog hah.


So, if you feel so inclined, head over and check it out.


Thanks!