A tiny update.

Hello all!  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) and a great weekend with family and friends, maybe even doing some crazy black friday shopping.

We had a good one here. C had to work til 3pm and then went back in from 7-10pm.  I slept most of the day and then went to work at 6:45pm, so the girls did a lot of the prep work and cooking, and then we all worked together on it from 3-5. My oldest daughter Corina and her husband couldn't make it nor could my mother in law. So, it was just the 5 of us. We're hoping everyone can come over for dinner on Sunday night since I'm off work that night for a change.

I didn't do any black friday shopping since we're so tight on money still. We're still struggling so much to make that house payment and get it not only on time, but caught up. They've sent some nasty letters. I just hope and pray they can hold out til the new year. The budget DOES look better.  We just have to make it til it does. It was supposed to be good by now in fact, but the car needing more work, and the dog getting caught by animal control and other unexpected things have put the light at the end of the tunnel another month farther away. I should be used to it really. I guess I am.  If we actually get stuff caught up somewhat by the end of December, I'll be surprised. But I like surprises.

In other news, I am still really gung ho on swag bucks.  It works in so well with my schedule and what I do at work, and it takes so little to be able to order gift cards.  They do take some time to get delivered so it takes patience, but well here's the numbers...  I signed up for Swagbucks on November 7th. Since then, I have made enough swagbucks to order $90 in gift cards. I've only ordered Amazon and Kmart cards so far. I should be able to get just about everyone's Christmas presents with swagbucks! I'm going to keep one of the KMart cards set aside for emergencies if we need something and can't spend our cash on it at the time. Then I'm going to start putting all the swagbucks into paypal cash, now that I have my email address set up on it correctly (I would have been getting paypal cash all along, but my paypal account was under a join email my husband and I both used.)  So it'll be there to help pay for gifts, and also can be used to pay bills as well.  After the holidays are over, I plan to use it to supplement our income to get more bills caught up and paid off. Again for anyone who's curious, check it out at my referral link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Emileeza  so we can both earn swagbucks!

We are down to 2 dogs now.  Corina took the two younger ones. Dixie had been her dog to start with, so she already adores Corina, and Wiggles loves everyone.  Since they're there together, it made an easy transition for them to live there. The only issue was they have 4 cats who hate dogs, so it's been a little dramatic with pecking order.  Our house is so much calmer now. I was able to get rid of the gate we had blocking the hallway. There's never puddles or piles on the living room floor anymore, and we're actually looking forward to getting a nice cushy rug for the seating area in the living room when we get the tax refund. Before, we never thought we could get a rug without Wiggles peeing on it.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog soon. Maybe one that can earn money with ads or something. This one is as scatterbrained as my brain!

Hope y'all had a great weekend and have a wonderful Holiday Season!