I have discovered Swagbucks!

Where has this website been all my life! Seriously Swagbucks is awesome, and it really didn't take long before I was able to redeem points to get free stuff.  I just ordered my very first one today!  I got a $5 Amazon gift card for just 450 points and you can actually rack up points really fast.

Of course one of the ways to get more points is to refer people, so here's my referral link:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Emileeza

Please click it and check it out!  It costs absolutely nothing, and it really appeals to my competitive nature.  Their Facebook page is one of the places to find Swagbucks codes (which you enter to get points), so I checked it out and found people posting on their page with codes or search terms they used  (that apparently only work for a little while, so you have to be quick sometimes), and found that there are a lot of people having a lot of fun with this.

At first I kind of got discouraged thinking I was doing it wrong or something since other people seemed to be getting like 1000 points, but that's actually just referring to the big hourly giveaway they have all day long on their site.  If you see your name pop up, click it and you get 1000 points.  That's a $10 gift card (and they have Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kmart etc not just places you've never heard of.) You can also save up points and get big stuff like game systems, TVs, tablets etc. I was too excited to save my first points.  I wanted to get my first Amazon gift card haha.  They only cost 450 points, while the store $5 cards cost 500 points, so I figured whynot go Amazon. I already get free prime shipping there with my Amazon prime account anyway (on most stuff anyway).  I had earned 230 points my first day (3 days ago), and by today got the 450 I needed.  I know I could get more if I did more surveys, but didn't have much time with errands I had to run. Oh and I wanted to mention there is no s/h fee or anything for the gift cards you redeem. I checked to make sure when I ordered mine.

Another way you can win which hasn't worked for me yet is to find Swagbucks widgets on the web and check them for codes.  I have one on my sidebar now.  So anyone who signs up for Swagbucks with my referral link or if you already have it, head back here often and click the widget to see if you get a code.

You also get points for doing websearches of stuff you normally search for anyway.  If you use the Swagbucks search engine (which is on their website or you can get their toolbar), and search something it "likes?"  you earn bucks.  I guess there's some random generator picking searches or something, I don't know, but I searched "roasting a turkey" and got 15 swag bucks.  Then today I searched "apple spice cake" and got 7 points.  I feel like a little kid when I get bucks from a search LOL.

So check it out, it really is fun and you probably love free stuff as much as I do. I'm trying to referral thing now obviously, and it's supposed to earn a lot of points, so if you have your own blog or Facebook etc, you could get a lot of referrals too and start racking up the points too.  Good luck! 

If you do sign up with my referral and enjoy it, please holler at me and let me know.  It's exciting haha.