On stand-by.

The saw horses are not where I thought they were.  I think I might have given them to my daughter and son-in-law.  Hmm.  Neighbor who offered to let me use hers is not home. I will cut the plywood on the kitchen table if it becomes necessary, having most of it laying on the table and having a kid hold the end of the piece I'm cutting will do. I'd rather not have sawdust in the house (though I love the smell).  So, we'll see.

So, I figured I'd go ahead and do the sink. Faelyn turned off the water for me and helped get the sink out of the vanity.  Seriously she did it all except for unscrewing one water hose. The girl is awesome.
We got the new sink all ready to go, but then realized the old drain fitting is not long enough for this sink. So, we have to go to Lowe's to buy a new one.  It's like $7 but I'm on Stand By because Christopher has the car. Rhiannon is out with her boyfriend and I texted her to see if she'd come by and get the money and go get it for me.  No answer yet.

So, this is where we are right now. 



Guess I'll go get the plywood ready to cut on the kitchen table.

I'm much more chill about this than I expected. Maybe it's because I finally remembered to take out the roast and get it in the crock pot, so I don't have to cook dinner (well other than some instant potatoes and canned green beans or something.)  A little progress is better than no progress.