The coolest gift for a Whovian!

Sorry I've been MIA lately.  I will catch you all up, I promise.

I didn't make this project myself, even better... it was made by a dear friend and given to me!  As a SURPRISE!  Yesterday, my good friend, Kristen, gave me the coolest, sweetest gift!  She found the idea online and decided to try it out and made one for me!  It's an upcycled old jewelry box and she turned it into a TARDIS!! I LOVE IT!




She even put pictures of River Song and Eleven on it. And the little light on top!





I keep it right on my desk next to me, and it holds my colored pens and planner accessories like page flags, paper clips, white out, scissors, etc






Under the lid I keep actual jewelry too!  Anything I would normally take off and set on my monitor stand, now I have an actual place to put it!



I just wanted to get this posted because I am so excited about it.

I'll be back soon with a catch up post, and I have some great ideas for other posts.

Hope y'all are doing well!

See you soon!

Geronimo!





I am linking up to Amanda's site,  Serenity Now.

Weekend Bloggy Reading