My first video in almost 3 years is up on YouTube!

I did it!  I managed to record it, mostly keep it in frame, keep it under 30 minutes, and even figured out how to cut out a long rambly bit I didn't want to keep in it.  And it's now live on my channel!  I'm excited and nervous!

If you want to check it out, here it is... if you're not into journaling, you probably won't be interested at all, and that's cool.



 If you've come over here from my YouTube channel then HELLO!!!  I've been blogging for about 10 years now, off and on. There's plenty to see.  My most recent posts talk about the financial struggles and stuff we've been going through. I am certainly no expert at finances, which is obvious.  But you're welcome to follow along our journey as we try to make our way in our new reality. I'm hoping to start doing some vlogs and other types of videos too.  Hope you'll come back for those!

Thanks for all your support, everyone!  I really mean that.

Love you all! Have an awesome week!
Patty

Comments